1. Log in and go to My Account for all your resources. There you’ll be able to:
* Click Settings to change your password, credit card, etc.
* Click Boot Camp to access the Church Growth Track Boot Camp. The Boot Camp is the first part of the Church Growth Track. If you are signed up for the Live Boot Camp, you can register for a specific Live Boot Camp with live coaching calls as they are available. Max members have access to the Online Boot Camp, which is the same material but without the live coaching calls.
* View and access your Active Courses under Training.
* Manage your Assessments (left menu): Do the assessments, invite others, view results and access associated resources. Check out the Church Health Assessment; this is a powerful 360 degree assessment of where your church and ministry is at.
2. There’s a lot more. Use the following links to explore:
– Check out the Tools & Resources Overview to see what’s available.
– Do the Leadership Style Assessment. It’s available to everyone, takes less than 5 min.
– Check out all the courses available. Most of these are available for FREE with your membership. Once you open the course and click the Start button, the course will appear in your Active Courses listing in My Account, and then you can access it easily there.
3. Call us at 916-467-9934 (Glen Reed) or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to set up personal coaching.