Leader Style Assessment
- Each of us can learn and grow and adapt, but we have basic ways we function that are part of our divine design.
- You are unique… and your personality and “wiring” will affect how you lead, regardless of the context. Knowing more about yourself will help you lead better.
How To Answer
- There are five statements, and for each statement there are five phrases that complete the statement.
- Rank each phrase in order of most true about you at the top to least true at the bottom, by dragging the phrases up and down.
This assessment looks at how a person leads based on how God has designed the person to function.
- There will be a button for detailed results. If you are a member (Basic, Pro or Max) the button will take to your dashboard to get a bar chart of your scores, and a text description of your primary leadership style.
- If you are not a member …. you should consider joining. Basic membership is free!
You Can Also Invite Others to Assess Your Leadership Style
We don’t always see ourselves clearly, and it can be very helpful to get other perspectives. If you are a member (Basic, Pro or Max) you can invite OTHER people to take the assessment about YOU! This will give you valuable feedback.
How it works
You provide people’s email addresses and they will receive an email invitation.
- They don’t have to be a Pastor’s Coach member.
- They just supply their email when they start and they answer the questions about you.
- Then you’ll be able to see their answers your dashboard (under My Account) on the Members and Team tabs.