One of the most exciting trends in the Body of Christ is the growing understanding of the importance of Marketplace Ministry.
Every believer is called to full time ministry but only about 2% will ever make their living as staff for a church. The other 98% have been strategically placed by God in other spheres of society to be “priests and kings,” bringing transformation outside the four walls of the Church.
In this MasterClass we will be interacting with a number of amazing leaders who have had significant influence in the Marketplace while still remaining strongly connected to pastors and the local church.
We will focus on how to equip pastors to raise up Marketplace leaders.
This series is designed for both Pastors and Marketplace leaders to foster connection, understanding and partnership for the advancement of God’s kingdom in your city and nation.
All sessions will be hosted by Michael Brodeur
Session 1: Mike Frank
- Former VP of HR for Walt Disney Company
- Senior VP MFS Communications (sold for $14 Billion
- Founder of Level3 Communications (it was one of the first backbone networks that the Internet runs on, sold for $35 Billion).
- YWAM board member
- Global Virtual Studies board member
- Chairman of the Hope Center for Kids, Omaha NE
Session 2: Chuck McCallum
- President of Keir/Wright Engineering, one of the largest engineering firms in the SF Bay Area.
- Pastor Psalm 84 Church, Dublin, California.
- Director of Catalyst Business School.
Session 3: Eric Peterson
- President-CEO of BIG, Companies Inc, dba Capo Building Specialties, Capo Valley Fireside.
- 43 years in the Heath Industry.
- Grew his Southern California-based company to 11 divisions throughout California and Nevada.
- Eric believes “culture trumps strategy”
and alignment with Kingdom principles facilitates long-term business relationships and prosperity.
Session 4: Greg Wallace, JD, MS
- Employment Lawyer, 20 yrs at Southern California Edison
- COO at Harvest International Ministry
- Admin Pastor of HRock Church, Pasadena CA.
- Academic Dean at Wagner University.
- Strategist for a social impact movement in Aruba,
- Organizational effectiveness consultant for both secular companies and ministry organizations.
- Law degree from UCLA.
- MS Organizational Development from Azusa Pacific University.
Session 5: Stu Glassborow
- Founding and Senior Pastor, Catch the Fire London UK
- Veterinary Surgeon
- Veterinary Surgeon Consultant
- Founder of a humanitarian charity organization