Beyond the Church MasterClass

Or log in to access your purchased courses

Over the last few decades there has been a growing revelation of the importance of “Marketplace Ministry”. At Pastors Coach, we firmly believe that every believer is a full-time minister but only 2% will ever make an income from behind a pulpit. The remaining 98% will make their living as a doctor, teacher, construction worker or some other profession. The great challenge for the Church in our generation is to equip and empower our members to be “salt and light” in every profession and every sphere of society. This Masterclass is designed to help you to train your members to bring God’s Kingdom Beyond the Church. Our speaker, Mike Frank, is an upper-echelon business leader, who has dedicated his life to empowering God’s people to transform the world.

Lessons

2. Building a Kingdom-Minded Church

Length: 90 minutes

Session Points: Church-Centered vs. Kingdom-Minded Apostolic Churches are Committed to Sending How to Set a Kingdom Vision in Your Church

3. Developing and Sending Kingdom Leaders

Length: 80 minutes

Session Points: The Role of the Church in Developing Kingdom Leaders How to Equip, Send and Support Leaders in the Marketplace How to Minimize Church Duties to Honor the Marketplace…