~ Maximizing Marketplace Ministry ~
May 13- FREE Open Call
Who Should Attend This MasterClass
- Marketplace Ministry Leaders
- Senior Pastors and Leaders
- Associate Pastors
- Ministry Program Leaders
- Church Education Leaders
- Anyone interested in marketplace ministry
What You Will Learn From This MasterClass
- How to develop people to minister in the marketplace
- How to train leaders to multiply marketplace ministers
- How the Church can best raise up marketplace leaders
- How to lead outside the church walls
Over the last few decades there has been a growing revelation of the importance of “Marketplace Ministry.”
At Pastors Coach, we firmly believe that every believer is a full-time minister – but only 2% will ever make an income from behind a pulpit. The remaining 98% will make their living as a doctor, teacher, construction worker, stay-at-home mom, or some other profession.
The great challenge for the Church in our generation is to equip and empower our members to be “salt and light” in every profession and every sphere of society.
This MasterClass is designed to help you to train your members to bring God’s Kingdom beyond the Church. Our speaker, Mike Frank, is an AMAZING upper-echelon business leader who has dedicated his life to empowering God’s people to transform the world (see full bio below).
The Beyond the Church MasterClass includes:
May 6 – God’s Kingdom Beyond the Church
- Mike and Robbie Frank: An Amazing Journey
- A Vision for the Kingdom Beyond the Church
- Challenges Between the Church and the Marketplace
May 13 – Building a Kingdom-Minded Church
- Church-centered vs. Kingdom-minded
- Apostolic Churches are committed to sending
- How to set a Kingdom vision in your Church
May 20 – Sending: Developing Kingdom Leaders Beyond the Church
- Role of the church in developing Kingdom leaders
- How to equip send and support leaders in the Marketplace
- How to minimize church duties to honor marketplace role
May 27 – How to Bring Kingdom Transformation to your City
- Unity of pastors and churches is a great starting point
- Partnering with prayer efforts and non-profit support
- Sacrificial service brings impact and influence
Mike frank lives in Omaha Nebraska with his wife Robbie. They have been married for 43 years. For the first half of his career, Mike was a high level executive with General Mills, PepsiCo, and the Walt Disney Company. He then helped build MFS Communications which sold for $14 Billion, and then became cofounder of Level 3 Communications which recently sold for $35 Billion.
From 2009 to 2016 Mike and Robbie lived in Redding, California where Mike completed his book Prosperity with Purpose, and founded the Shasta Angels Group for Entrepreneurs (SAGE), an angel investment entity.
Today Mike is the Chairman of the GTA Development Fund in Hawaii where they make Hawaii-centric movies. Mike also serves as a board member for various for profit and non profit organizations, including being the President of the Hope Center for Kids. Mike helped to establish the International House of Prayer in Kansas City and was their first Chief Operating Officer and a board member. Mike has in the past also served on the international board of Youth With a Mission (YWAM) one of the largest mission agencies in the world.
Mike’s an avid reader, golfer, outdoorsman and community leader.