Small Group Leader Training Course
We believe that small groups are actually more important than the Sunday service. They can and should be the primary way to develop and disciple people and raise up leaders.
In this two-hour course, Michael Brodeur (Pastor’s Coach Founder) and Glen Reed (Pastor’s Coach COO/Trainer) discuss
- Why most current small groups are not growing people and multiplying
- The Biblical model of leadership development
- Why “care” groups and Bible studies are not enough
- The purpose of small groups
- A Biblical philosophy of ministry for small groups
- How to turn your group into a “destiny incubator” to launch people into ministry
- Suggested formats
- Leader and worker job descriptions.
- and more
This training will help you launch and lead small groups that become the discipleship engine and destiny incubator for your church
We also talk about evangelism related to small groups … and more!