Hear from Michael and Diane Brodeur about how to survive and even thrive through the ups and downs of pastoring while married and raising children (they have seven!). We’ll also hear from Mark and Cheryl Perry, senior pastors of Everyday church.
INSTRUCTOR: Michael and Diane Brodeur, Mark and Cheryl Perry
WHO should take this class: Pastors and leaders of leaders
WHAT you will get from this class:
• Biblical principles of healthy leadership
• Keys to leading a church with your spouse
• How to survive the pressures of ministry
• How to raise a family while being a pastor
WHY: This class will help you to deal with the challenges and benefits of being married and being a pastor…or a pastoring as a couple. It’s crucial!
We guarantee you will love this MasterClass… or your money back.
RECORDINGS: Coaching calls are recorded and available online
Ministries we have worked with
The Marriage and Ministry Master Class includes:
4 Weekly One-Hour Group Coaching Calls
• Biblical principles of healthy leadership.
• Keys to leading a church or ministry with your spouse.
• How to survive the pressures of pastoral ministry.
• How to raise a family while being a pastor.
Michael Brodeur has pastored and mentored pastors for more than 30 years. He planted a church in San Francisco that became the largest church the City had seen in a generation. He has served with Jesus Culture, and he teaches church planting at BSSM. He coaches pastors and leaders around the world. Read full bio
Join today and connect with pastors and leaders from around the world.
This MasterClass is free to Pro and Max members.